Finger Massage Ring
Finger massage rings are also called acupuncture rings or sujok rings. Popular among the Chinese inventors of acupuncture, its daily use promotes well-being by relaxing the meridians.
Buy 5 massage rings for 12 euros, click here.
Do your fingers good by massaging them regularly with our massage rings: simply slide the ring over each finger for a few minutes, once or several times a day.
These massage rings are YIN, perfect for a first use of a massage ring. They are less tight and more relaxing than YANG rings. You can use them morning and night.
The black massage ring is harder and more rigid than other colors.
HOW TO USE :
- Take off all the rings.
- Put the ring on each finger, one after the other, starting with the left thumb (side of the heart) and ending with the right thumb.
- Perform back and forth movements on each finger for two or three minutes (total time for both hands).
- Then remove the ring (it should not be left on the finger after use so as not to hinder blood circulation).
- You can also try it on your toes! We recommend that you use a different colored ring for your fingers and toes (for hygiene reasons).
- Repeat as many times as you want
- prevents and relieves arthritis and osteoarthritis of the fingers
- activates blood circulation
- stimulates the flow of energy in the meridians
- relaxes fingers and meridians
- anti stressful
- help to quit smoking or snacking (massage all your fingers during your cravings for cigarettes or food - when you've finished all 10 fingers, the cravings should be gone!)
- activates concentration and memory (very useful for pupils and students during classes)
See YANG massage rings that are smaller and tighter
The benefits of self-massage