1/ How to use essential oils in the bath :
After a long day at work , give yourself a moment of relaxation in your bath delicately scented with essential oils !
Doil the water to 37 degrees , and dilute 10-20 drops of essential oil in a dispersant mixture before adding it to the bath .
The dispersant is required because the essential oils are not soluble in water. You can use eg baking soda , liquid soap , shampoo, milk powder , clay , etc. …
Here are our essential oils that you can use for a bath :
Bergamot, Orange, Lemon, Peppermint, Ylang- Ylang, Lavender, Jasmin
2/Utilisation essential oils in massage
Prepare a massage oil with a few drops of essential oils mixed with a vegetable oil ( preferably organic ), for example almond oil , avocado oil , olive oil , coconut oil …
To take full advantage of this time to relax , do not forget to light a few candles and turn off the phone!
For a sensual massage, use essential ylang ylang, jasmin, rose or patchouli oil.
For slimming massage use essential oil of orange (warning it is photosensitizing and some people may be allergic , do a test patch first) or cedar.
For a tonic massage, essential oil of basil (very diluted , use sparingly ) or oliban.
For a respiratory decongestant massage , essential eucalyptus oil.
For a relaxing massage , essential oils of lavender or ylang -ylang.
3/ How to diffuse essential oils
Little economic trick to diffuse essential oil : you can put a drop or two on a small pebble beside you on your desk. You can also put the pebble on a radiator, or put a few drops in a cup with water and place it on a radiator.
4/How to use essential oils in cooking
Our essential oils that you can use in the kitchen are: basil , lemon , orange , lavender , peppermint (do to exceed 1 drop) , ylang ylang and lemon. Pay attention to the dosage : 1-3 drops is more than sufficient to flavor a dish! Always dilute essential oils with a fat or sweet body ( honey, syrup, oil , egg yolk , cream or alcohol ) before adding to the dish at the end of cooking so as not to alter it proprieties. You can flavor your sauces , marinades, meat, fish, taboulets , rice salads , jams , cocktails, sorbets , fruit salads, etc. to give them a touch of gourmet and unique flavor. You will find many recipes on the internet to get started in this tasty and full kitchen benefits 🙂
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE ESSENTIAL OILS
Essential oils are concentrated properties of a plant, they are very powerful and their use is subject to some rules of caution:
– Never apply essential oil on the eyes or on mucous membranes, in case of accidental contact , rinse abundantly with vegetable oil .
– Photosensitizing essential oils ( orange, bergamot, lemon … ) Avoid the sun for several hours after applying these oils on the skin to avoid any risk of skin reaction.
– Be extra carefull if you have allergies and/or a sensitive skin ! Dilute essential oils with vegetable oil (olive, sweet almond , avocado … etc) before application on the skin. We also recommend to perform a test on a small area of skin to check for any allergy before using essential oil for the first time.
– The use of essential oils by pregnant or breast-feeding women, people with epilepsy, infants and children under 7 years is not recommended unless medical advice.
– Always Keep out of reach of children.
– Ask advice form your doctor, aromatherapist or pharmacist.
– Keep in mind that excessive use can be harmful.
NB : Properties and tips for using our essential oils are derived from reference aromatherapy works and are given for information only. In no event shall our liability would be incurred . In case of health problems consult a competent therapist.
Our essential oils are natural and ethical .
The company Auroshikha , manufactures natural products of high quality . Is committed to an ethical approach , in accordance with the principles of Auroville, and offers very good working conditions for the inhabitants of the surrounding villages. Immerse yourself in the ancient Indian traditions and use the properties of medicinal plants for your relaxation and well-being.
Take a look at our massage accessories for massaging others or yourself with ease !
To quickly perfume a room , choose from 35 scents of our 100% natural Auroshikha incense !