The mineral (fine stone) bracelet, with round pearls, has become a very trendy fashion accessory. This phenomenon is strongly linked to the needs for renewal and spirituality that we are currently going through.
Indeed, the stones, because of their many powers, can support and guide us in this period of transition.
Each stone is different, and each person is different. In addition, in the same person, the effects felt on contact with a stone can vary depending on the day, the moment, the mood …
How to choose a stone or a stone jewel?
There are several possible selection criteria:
- Feeling : the best and simplest method is to choose, letting yourself be guided by your intuition. If you feel attracted to a stone, or a jewel, it is that it corresponds to you !
- The virtues of the mineral : choose according to the desired effect, and what you want to work on at the given time.
- The corresponding color or chakra : each color has its own vibrational energy, and is linked to one of the seven main chakras.
- Zodiacal connections : you can also let yourself be guided by the table below, and choose your stone bracelet according to your zodiac sign.
On which wrist to wear the stone bracelet?
Stone bracelets are a great way to enjoy the benefits of minerals. Because direct contact with the skin facilitates energy transmission.
In general, it is advisable to wear “active” stones on your right wrist (which bring courage, strength or vitality, for example). Indeed the right wrist is connected to the left cerebral hemisphere, which is the center of logical thinking, analysis, decisions, and action.
The left wrist will receive the “passive” stones, those which bring effects of calm, harmony, and which help in meditation. This wrist is linked to the right hemisphere of the brain, the center of intuitive thinking, sensitivity and the synthetic mind.
Can we wear several stones together?
You can wear several bracelets on the same wrist, if their virtues are compatible, if their colors are similar, or if they belong to the same mineralogical family (example: agates, quartz, jaspers, etc.)
In general, it is advisable not to carry more than 3 different stones on yourself simultaneously. Except in special combinations (example: 7 chakras, life path, etc.)
Rock crystal can always be worn with any other mineral. Its neutral energy purifies and strengthens the virtues of other stones!
Some additional tips:
- Do not keep a stone on you permanently, or for too long. Because you will get used to its effects and these will tend to diminish over time.
- In all circumstances, always trust your intuition. Because lithotherapy is not an exact science, the energy of stones is never frozen. It is experienced differently by people.
- To offer mineral jewelry, you can apply the same selection criteria mentioned above. Feeling (thinking of the person to whom the gift is intended). Depending on the desired effect. Or the person’s zodiac sign.
- Remember to purify and recharge your minerals and mineral jewelry on a regular basis.